MACH 2020 is the UK’s biggest event for inspiring, innovating and connecting manufacturing. Attracting 25.000 visitors and in excess of 600 exhibitors, MACH is the platform to connect UK manufacturing engineers, decision makers, buyers and specifiers with suppliers of new technology, equipment, services and processes.
CIMCO reseller and Solution Provider, Cambridge Numerical Control (CNC), will be present at the exhibition which will be held at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham from 20-24 April 2020.
Come visit us at our stand (17-250) to learn more about our software and solutions. At this year’s exhibition we’ll be focusing on how our range of software can help you become Industry 4.0 compliant. We will show you the positive and powerful difference this will make in your business and, as ever, we’ll be more than happy to answer any of your questions on these and any of our other products and services.
- Increase production
- Make effective production decisions
- Highlight production bottlenecks
- Schedule machine maintenance
- Track response / fix times
- Automatically calculate OEE
- Realtime Excel / Power BI / Azure
- Worldwide reporting for every site
- Now features, Andon capability
We are looking forward to seeing you!