CIMCO Software 8
Version: 8.12.48Stable | Released: 27.02.2023
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.12.48
- Fixed: Fixed an issue in Mazatrol Viewer where numbers were off by one decimal place to the right.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.12.48
- Fixed: Fixed ExternIO that stops running when main database outage occurs.
- Fixed: Fixed issue with improperly loaded initial data (STX) when MDC is starting (Calculating).
CIMCO Software 7
Version: 7.55.68Preview | Released: 14.11.2016
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 7.55.68
- FTP Server Port: Improved responses. Welcome message is now only 1 line.
CIMCO Software 6
Version: 6.30.07Preview | Released: 04.03.2014
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 6.30.07
- Added option to created dummy file (with the same name like is folder) to keep NCBase data structure when a folder is processed
(i.e.: Siemens WPD folder)
- Added option to rename associated file (like in auto receive), associated file has same name as main file.
- added delay before process associated files (because of delay in network when more files are copied into auto import folder).
- Added option to create dummy file to keep NCBase data structure when a folder is processed (i.e.: Siemens WPD folder).
- Added multiple folders receive. DNC server can process more than only one folder during auto-receive operation.
- Added option rename files according to "dhinf.000" on Siemens machines.
- Changed option to setup loop period from integer to float, is possible to define shorter time then 1 minute with keeping backward compatibility
(faster scanning of monitored folders).
- Added feature that all associated files are processed after all can be opened for writing. (It means after all files are successfully copied
in final destination).
Changes in CIMCO NC-Base (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 6.30.07
- Fixed issue in NCBase when the main program has lot of associated files (i.e. 300 assoc. files)
- Updated version system in NCBase for programs received by DNC server
CIMCO Software 5
Version: 5.60.80Preview | Released: 29.10.2010
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 5.60.80
- Fixed problem with the Moxa E1210 I/O device.
CIMCO Software 4
Version: 4.40.11Preview | Released: 13.01.2006
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 4.40.11
- Added option to enable allow files with spaces in the Heidenhain FE mode protocol directory listing.
Ref: Setup/Configure Port/General Options/
Allow spaces in directory listing