CIMCO Edit 2023 Releases
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.27 Released: 06-12-23Register to download
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.27
- Change: Now simulation stops at M0/M1 if "Optional" stop condition is checked.
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.26 Released: 05-12-23
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.26
- Change: View Bookmarks dialog has been reworked to be "independent" (non-modal).
- New: Cut while spindle is stopped collision detection.
- New: Fanuc now supports M13 and M14.
- Fix: An issue where stock from STL would not work with special characters in STL path.
- Fix: Fixed issue where imported file could not be edited in file compare view.
- New: Solid simulation now supports tools with up to 128 cutter entities.
- New: Tool Setup: Cutters and holders now have a file path argument. It can be set in scanning with: FILE="..\..\folder\file.stl"
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.25 Released: 22-11-23Register to download
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.25
- Fix: Fixed Editor crash when trying to print file on import queue or non existent file.
- Fix: An issue where machine limits didn't respect the machine units when in inches.
- Fix: An issue where going to the next tool would in some cases do nothing.
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.24 Released: 16-11-23
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.24
- Fix: An issue where collisions with workpiece and fixtures were not reported correctly.
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.23 Released: 13-11-23
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.23
- No changes in this version. Released as part of CIMCO Software version 2023.01.23
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.22 Released: 10-11-23
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.22
- Change: Toolpath visibility is now off by default in machine simulation.
- Fix: An issue where stock compare didn't work.
- New: Stock simulation now uses less memory.
- Fix: Fixed Advanced Renumbering and NC Converter dialogs not showing localized strings in certain languages. (S19339)
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.21 Released: 06-11-23Register to download
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.21
- Fix: An issue where collision detection didn't work for machine table models in turning operations.
- Change: Improved performance of stop conditions.
- Change: Improved loading of stock from STL.
- New: Added 6 more generic CIMCO machines.
- Fix: An issue where the simulation would sometimes make small jumps when interacting.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where syntax highlighting would show incorrect colors after certain text operations, such as undo / redo or line insertion / deletion. (S19177)
- Fix: Fixed a possible crash when loading toolpath statistics using Legacy Heidenhain (Adv) and Legacy Heidenhain Universal controls. (S19034)
- New: Added new option to remember last used Animation Mode between sessions in Backplot. See the Mode menu in Backplot ribbon tab. (S17149)
- New: Added support for tailstock in machine simulation.
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.20 Released: 10-10-23
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.20
- New: Added 2 default lathe machines.
- New: Lathe machine simulation is now supported (Single spindle, single turret).
- Fix: An issue where tool offset for the first tool was sometimes not being applied.
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.19 Released: 09-10-23
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.19
- Fix: An issue where turning tools were flipped.
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.18 Released: 05-10-23
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.18
- No changes in this version. Released as part of CIMCO Software version 2023.01.18
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.17 Released: 02-10-23
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.17
- Fix: Fixed a possible hang/crash during file compare when multi line comments was enabled but "Multi line comment end" character was not defined.
- Fix: Fixed a possible crash when inserting a macro that contains an image but does contain any user parameters. (S19025)
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.16 Released: 25-09-23Register to download
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.16
- Fix: A crash in the fast simulation window that happened for users with special characters in the windows profile name.
- Fix: Fixed cancel operation not working in Multi Channel Configuration dialog.
- Fix: Fixed an issue saving user defined multi channel configuration when values contain special characters.
- Fix: Fixed an issue saving Advanced Open search history when values contain special characters.
- Fix: Fixed problem loading bookmarks from files containing special characters in their file path.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where bookmark names containing special characters would get mangled.
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.15 Released: 13-09-23Register to download
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.15
- No changes in this version. Released as part of CIMCO Software version 2023.01.15
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.14 Released: 11-09-23Register to download
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.14
- Fix: Fixed an issue where predefined tool libraries would reset on Editor startup.
- New: Tool Setup: It is now possible to reorder libraries by selecting a library and pressing ctrl + Up/Down Arrows.
- New: Tool/Workpiece/Fixture Collision detection now work with turning tools and revolved models.
- Fix: An issue where collision detection for workpiece or fixtures would not work with stopping conditions when changing the models out.
- Change: Top/Bottom/Front/Back/Left/Right ribbon bar options changes to small icons in a 3x2 grid.
- Change: Axis control now has it's own ribbon bar button.
- Fix: A ribbon-bar flicker when interacting with the backplot window.
- New: Axis control now works without machine simulation.
- Fix: An issue where small incorrect limit errors were sometimes reported.
- Fix: An stall that could happen when generating collision report.
- New: Machines can now be duplicated in machine configuration editor.
- New: Machine group visibility can now be toggled in the machine configuration editor preview.
- Change: Stock compare color setting moved to global colors and is now saved.
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.13 Released: 31-08-23Register to download
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.13
- Fix: Fixed a crash of Editor when Editor is being closed when NCBase and Backplot plugins are active.
- Fix: Fixed a rare issue where it could become possible to run collision checking while loading machine models leading to a crash.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where changing geometry transformations would sometimes not have an effect.
- Change: Tool no longer disengages from the spindle when controlling machine axes.
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.12 Released: 24-08-23Register to download
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.12
- Fix: Fixed an issue where translation would break stock from STL when in inches.
- New: Machine Configuration Editor can now preview the machine.
- New: Added axis controls to machine simulation.
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.11 Released: 21-08-23Register to download
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.11
- No changes in this version. Released as part of CIMCO Software version 2023.01.11
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.10 Released: 03-08-23Register to download
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.10
- Fix: Fixed an issue that prevented the editor to start on a monitor to the left or above of the main monitor when using multiple monitors.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where the editor window would start outside the monitor when going from a multi monitor to a single monitor setup.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where macro parameter "Do no insert empty lines" was not included when making a copy of a macro.
- Fix: Tool Setup: Units on default tools now correspond to machine setup.
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.09 Released: 20-07-23Register to download
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.09
- Change: Fast simulation window is snappier when resizing.
- Change: Improved simulation startup time.
- Change: Improved stock/holder collision checking accuracy.
- Change: Improved stock/rapid move collision checking accuracy.
- Change: Stock simulation performance optimizations.
- Fix: A rare crash when changing stock parameters while simulating stock updates.
- Fix: Crash when using high quality stock on integrated AMD GPU's.
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.08 Released: 05-07-23Register to download
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.08
- New: It is now possible to set the colors used in stock compare.
- Change: Slightly improved accuracy of stock compare.
- New: Fast simulation window now supports lathe threading.
- Fix: Improved robustness of the fast simulation window.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where the fast simulation window would sometimes crash when using tapping tools.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where the simulation speed would sometimes be slower than it should be.
- New: In fast simulation: StockCompare colors can now be set Simulation Report.
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.07 Released: 29-06-23Register to download
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.07
- No changes in this version. Released as part of CIMCO Software version 2023.01.07
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.06 Released: 20-06-23Register to download
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.06
- No changes in this version. Released as part of CIMCO Software version 2023.01.06
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.05 Released: 12-06-23Register to download
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.05
- Fix: Fixed a possible crash when starting Backplot from the command line. (S18185)
- New: Output work offset command next to its number in Geometry Manager.
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.04 Released: 07-06-23Register to download
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.04
- Fix: Fixed an issue where the Rotate NC Function was inserting incorrect values when number of decimals was set to zero (0). (S18109)
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.03 Released: 07-06-23Register to download
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.03
- New: Fast simulation now supports Turning and Mill-Turn.
- New: Stock from box supported in Turning and Mill-Turn (Fast simulation only).
- New: All fast simulation features now available in Turning and Mill-Turn (I.e. Stock compare, Quality zoom, Cross section planes).
- Change: More consistent and smoother frame-rates while processing stock.
- Fix: Fixed a rare issue where the previous tool could still make a single cut after a tool change.
- Fix: Added back in quick access toolbar.
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.02 Released: 26-05-23Register to download
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.02
- Fix: Fixed an issue with installing GroovingKernelWrapper.
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.01 Released: 25-05-23Register to download
CIMCO Edit 2023.01.01
- Fix: Fixed an issue with toggling Output errors simulation setting in fast simulation.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where base machine models did not scale to inches.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where workpiece and stock rotation transform was in the wrong direction.
- New: Added stock to leave offset to stock compare.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where initial stock from box would be slightly off.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where the current tool distance along the toolpath would be incorrectly calculated.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where rapid to stock collisions would be reported which were actually not collisions.
- Fix: Reduced size on size rapid to stock collision false positive rate.
- Fix: Fixed a rare issue where tools would not cut the stock for very specific moves.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where certain tools would make corrupt cuts in the stock.
- Change: Improved edges of the stock.
- Change: Increased animation slider maximum speed.